LIC Recruitment is looking for an Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist) for the year 2023. The Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites online applications from eligible Indian citizens for appointment to the post of assistant administrative officer (generalist). Candidates must apply online only. No other means or mode of application will be accepted
LIC Recruitment Details 2023
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Exam Name||LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Examination 2023|
|LIC AAO Notification Release Date||January 2023|
|LIC AAO Registration Mode||Online|
|LIC AAO Registration Form||₹700/-|
|LIC AAO Age Limit||21 Years|
A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or institute. The educational qualification mentioned should be from a University/Institute/ Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by the Government Regulatory bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 01.01.2023. Proper documents from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 01.01.2023 have to be submitted at the time of the interview.
LIC Recruitment Age Limit
Candidates belonging applying for LIC AAO 2023 belonging to the unreserved category must be between 21 years to 30 years. Relaxation on age for reserved category candidates is as per Government Norms which is given below.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Also Read This, AIC ભરતીની છેલ્લી તારીખ 05-02-2023
LIC Recruitment Age Relaxation
• SC/ST :5 years
• OBC: 3 years
• PWD (Gen): 10 years
• PWD (SC/ST): 15 years
• PWD (OBC): 13 years
• ECO/SSCO (GEN): 5 years
• ECO/SSCO (SC/ST) :10 years
• ECO/SSCO (OBC) :8 years
• LIC Employees Further Relaxation of 5 years
LIC Recruitment Selection Process
• LIC AAO Selection will be done on the basis of three-phase examination i.e. Preliminary Examination (Phase I), Main Examination (Phase II) and Interview followed by Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination. Marks obtained in the Main Examination and Interview will be considered for the final merit listing of candidates (Final Selection).
How to apply LIC Recruitment ?
The candidates can apply online from January 15 to January 31 at licindia.in. The candidates are required to follow the easy steps given below.
- Visit the website of LIC – licindia.in
- Click on the ‘careers’ tab
- Now, click on the notification link that reads ‘LIC AAO Recruitment’
- Click on the online application and enter your details
- Download LIC AAO Recruitment application form and save it for future reference
LIC Recruitment Important Dates
• Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 15-01-2023
• Last Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 31-01-2023
• Download of Call Letter for Online Examination: 7 to 10 days before examination
• Tentative Date for Preliminary Examination: 17 & 20-02-2023
• Tentative Date for Mains Examination: 18-03-2023
|LIC Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Contact Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
અમારા લેખનું લખાણ કોપી કરતા પહેલા અમારી લેખિત મંજુરી લેવી જરૂરી છે.
Hello Readers, I PM India is a private website and don’t represent any government entity, organizations or department. Whatever information we shared here is gathered from various Gujarat government’s official website and news papers and other websites. We also cross verify the job when we post any job but do always cross verify the job vacancy by yourself to prevent fraudulent happening in the name of job.
1 thought on “LIC Recruitment Last Date 31-01-2023”
Shanal bay pass road lions Nagar morbi may address
May mobile number 7862816414
May stdio 12 pass